HUGE DISCOUNT! $300 off the May Steward/ess course: THE EASIEST WAY TO A BRAND NEW CAREER!
Are you a person who is tired of the same routine every day?
Or did you just finished Uni and don’t know what to do next?
- Are you the adventurous type who wants to live a different life?
- Travel the world?
- Challenge yourself?
- Meet loads of interesting people!
- Why not earn great money + huge tips and have no living expenses?
WORKING ON A LUXURY SUPERYACHT COULD EASILY BE YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE!
Change your life and work onboard luxurious Superyachts worldwide. In May we offer both the course that will help you on your way! In one short week you can get what you need to be able to enter the industry and there’s still time to get to Europe for the Mediterranean summer season or give yourself plenty of time to prepare to go to the States later in the year!
Get a HUGE $300 discount off our Steward/ess course in May!
This is a one-off so do yourself a favour and ensure that you get a job in the Superyacht industry!
It’s more competitive these days to get your first job, so give your CV a huge boost by having professional training that will tip the scales in your favour. Check out what we offer: Be amongst the students who are in the process of “kick-starting” their careers on a Superyacht. Give yourself the competitive advantage, our next courses are:
- Steward/ess training: 6-day Steward/ess training course (May 23-27)
- Chef cross-training: 5-day Chef cross-training course (May 23-27)
- Deckhand training: 6-day Deckhand training course (July 27-Aug 2)
If you only do STCW95 you may not have done enough to get yourself employed! Although necessary, STCW95 is safety training and doesn’t educate you about your specific role onboard! Others are being smart and preparing themselves professionally to enter the industry. You need to be amongst them: become more competitive than the majority of those seeking to work in the professional yachting industry. You can learn exactly what your role as a Steward, Chef or Deckhand onboard a Superyacht entails.
There are places available in our MAY INTERIOR CREW COURSES and our JULY DECKHAND COURSE if you act soon as these are popular courses and fill quickly!
July 16-24 is our AMSA-approved “Superyacht STCW95″ course and this is filling up fast so if you need this don’t wait before booking as places are limited.
You need an AMSA-approved course if you want to be eligible to work over the world (including Australia) and you can ONLY get that with an AMSA-approved course! The shorter 5-day courses only get you international eligibility – and they won’t give you the Superyacht Crew Induction information, so what are you waiting for?
Why do our STCW95?
- You get much-needed Professional Superyacht Crew Induction – to help you get a job!
- The cost is the same as the shorter (MCA or IMO) courses
- The course is conveniently located 2 minutes’ walk from Central train station! so you can easily get there from anywhere!
- The training is superior: the qualification is issued from Australia (not the ‘flags of convenience’ from the Marshall Islands or the Solomon Islands!) THIS COURSE GIVES YOU THE SAME QUALIFICATION THAT IS REQUIRED FOR THE AUSTRALIAN COMMERCIAL INDUSTRY.
- It’s only 8-days duration – or less if you already have current First Aid.
Give yourself the best quality training with the only professionally accredited Interior Crew Course delivered in Australia!