Superyacht Careers Information seminar on the Gold Coast: Weds June 27, 2012
Working on Superyachts – could this be your next career move?
Are you the adventurous type who wants to live a different life?
Travel the world?
Meet loads of interesting people…
Are you tired of the same routine every day and want to change it..?
Maybe you’ve finished uni and don’t know what to do next..?
Why not earn great money + huge tips and have no living expenses?
Change your life and work onboard luxurious Superyachts worldwide.
FIND OUT MORE: Come to a Superyacht Careers Information seminar!
Australian Superyacht Crew Recruitment & Training makes it easy for you to find out more about the Superyacht industry, with our informal information seminars.
Enjoy a welcome drink and canapes whilst you experience a relaxed, fun & informative presentation. You will be given an insider's look at what professional crew careers have to offer. The Information seminar is a $25 investment in your future!
This career can change your life – so what are you waiting for?
For only $25 you’ll get:
- An excellent and entertaining overview of the Crew Careers on Superyachts –captain, steward & stewardess, deckhand, engineer and chef.
- The opportunity to talk to actual Yacht Crew – Hear firsthand accounts of the fun, satisfaction and privilege of being part of a Superyacht crew! Our headline speaker, Donna Morris has a high profile in the Superyacht industry and has become an authority on crew matters.
- A chance to check out the Motor Yachts at the Superyacht Marina – see for yourself what these magnificent vessels are like!
- A Careers Information pack!
- A “Training Voucher” worth $25 that you can spend with us on your Superyacht training! Bring two friends and earn another $25 training voucher!
* Parents or an accompanying friend attends for free!
We will present you with your Training Voucher and your Info Package on the night where you will learn about the excitement, rewards & benefits of a Superyacht Career!
TWO LUCKY DOOR PRIZES to be won on the night!
- a 1-hour professional CV writing and interview skills private training course with our Principal, Donna Morris for the winner and a friend. Includes a leather compendium for your use whilst job-hunting! Value: $350.
- a "Cocktails Skills" training course on the Gold Coast one evening during our next Steward/ess course (Aug 29-Sept 2) for the winner and a friend! Value: $150
The seminar will take an hour or so. All Welcome. You will be sent specific directions etc. once you register. Apart from the welcome drink that we will provide on arrival, more refreshments are available at the bar.
* Note: We will be holding a Steward/ess training course LOCALLY on the Gold Coast: Weds August 29 until Sun Sept 2, 2012